In this lesson, you will learn about Vincent Van Gogh’s life and how he created his most famous still life painting ‘The Sunflowers’.
After over ten years, working as a primary school teacher, I have created lesson plans to help you teach exciting art lessons to enrich your curriculum. Children love art, but they need help, guidance and direction to reach their full potential. The lessons published here in the Art Room are all designed to teach key skills and concepts to help them do this.
Each in each downloadable lesson pack you will receive:
- A detailed lesson plan (teacher copy)
- Instruction sheet (pupil friendly version)
- Child friendly non-fiction report about the artist
- Advice on differentiation
All of the above will be neatly packaged into a single PDF file available for you to download upon purchase.
With our help, we want to help you teach your children to become talented artists, producing work to brighten up your school.
Vincent Van Gogh Lesson Plan
- You are purchasing a lesson plan in PDF format.
- Lesson plans are to be used only by the purchaser, sharing lesson plans are consered a violation of copyright.
- No returns or refunds
- If you need any help please do give us a call or send us an email, we are happy to answer any questions.